Paintless Dent Repair
Paintless Dent Repair is an effective, industry-standard method of removing dents from vehicle body panels. It’s a quick and efficient repair method that does not require painting, sanding or filling. Paintless Dent Repair is suitable for damage where the original paint is undamaged. This sort of dent is frequently seen in hail claims.
The benefits include:
- A faster repair method than conventional dent repair, which means you’ll get your vehicle back sooner.
- Maintains your vehicle’s original paint.
- Paintless Dent Repair is a cost-effective repair process which does not compromise on quality.
If your claim requires Paintless Dent Repair, you can contact your regular accredited repair shop to discuss your options, or you can contact one of these authorized Paintless Dent Repair facilities:
- Accu Dent, Logan Avenue, Winnipeg
- Accu Dent, Portage Avenue, Winnipeg
- Birchwood Collision Centre at Pointe West, Winnipeg
- Colormelt Autobody, Regent Avenue West, Winnipeg
- DCC Hail, Melnick Road, Winnipeg
- DCC Hail, Steinbach
- DCC Hail, Swan River
- Dent Dynasty, Mission Street, Winnipeg
- Doctor Dent, St. James Street, Winnipeg
- Doctor Dent, Stapleton Street, Winnipeg
- Go Paintless, Don Valley Parkway, Winnipeg
- MagicMen PDR, Oak Bluff
- Miracle Dent Repair, Regent Avenue, Winnipeg
- Mister Dent, Selkirk
- On the Spot Auto, Horndean
- Optimum Paintless Hail Repair Inc., Portage Avenue, Winnipeg
- PDR Tech, Dugald Road, Winnipeg
- Precision Autobody, Altona
- Precision PDR and Glass, Rosenort
- Pro-Dent, Portage Avenue, Winnipeg
- Pro-Dent, Logan Avenue, Winnipeg
- Souris Collision + Glass, Souris
- St. Claude Autobody, St. Claude
- Treherne Collision & Glass, Treherne
- Urban Autobody, Stapleton Street, Winnipeg