Making changes to your identification card

On this page
Sur cette page

To change your personal information, such as your name, address or gender, you must visit an Autopac agent or MPI Service Centre in person. The same requirements apply to an identification card as for changing information on a driver’s licence.

Exchanging a driver’s licence

If you decide that you will no longer drive, you can trade in your Manitoba driver’s licence for a Manitoba Identification Card.

The switch is free for Manitobans age 65 or over. For other Manitobans, a $10 administration fee is applied. To exchange a driver’s licence for an identification card, please visit an Autopac agent or MPI Service Centre.