Manitoba residents who own or lease vehicles that operate on Manitoba roadways, including off-road vehicles such as snowmobiles or all-terrain vehicles, are required to register them under The Drivers and Vehicles Act.

Manitoba has mandatory insurance requirements for most vehicles which must be obtained at the time of registration. Locate a convenient Autopac agent.

Owners and operators of Manitoba plated commercial vehicles that also operate in other jurisdictions, should consider registering under the International Registration Plan (IRP).

A Manitoba-Saskatchewan agreement is now in place. Vehicles registered in either province, regardless of class, can operate within 16-kilometres of their shared border without having to pay for two vehicle registrations.