Off-Road Extension Coverage
We offer additional coverage in all three areas:
Claims Made Against You
- Entry-level Third Party Liability at $200,000, for ORVs not requiring registration, or
- Extended Third Party Liability at $1,000,000, $2,000,000 and $5,000,000
- Accident Benefits coverage for your own injuries, regardless of fault, which includes:
- weekly payments for total or partial disability (helps protect against lost income)
- payment for permanent impairment
- reimbursement of out-of-pocket medical expenses
- death and funeral payments
- Family Protection against the at-fault driver having too little insurance to cover your injuries or your family injuries. Four levels of protection are available, from $200,000 to $5,000,000.
Damage to Your Own Machine
- Collision damage, with either a $200 or $500 deductible. This may require an inspection of your machine. Check with your Autopac agent.
- Other accidental losses (called Comprehensive Coverage) such as fire, hail, vandalism and theft with either a $200 or $500 deductible
How do you know if you need additional coverage? Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do I carry passengers
- Do I ride near other people and other ORVs
- Would I be at risk financially, if my work income were interrupted by a disabling injury
- If my machine were wrecked or stolen, could I afford to replace it from my own pocket
- If I were disabled due to an injury, do I already have coverage for special needs such as personal care, home renovations, and extended medical treatment
If you answered yes to the first three questions, and no to the last two, you may want to buy the extra coverage we've described.