Vehicles sold from rural facilities can be viewed online. Listings can also be viewed at our Winnipeg Salvage Department (1981 Plessis Road) and the Brandon Service Centre (731-1st St).
For items sold by tender in rural locations, bids can be placed online, by fax (204-224-5616) or by dropping off a tender listing form at either location above.
- Bids must be received by 11:59 p.m. Wednesday. No late bids will be accepted.
- Tenders will be awarded the morning of the sale date.
- Successful buyers will be notified by email, fax or phone. Unsuccessful buyers will not be notified (this includes declined payment methods). Results will be available after 3 p.m. the day of the sale.
- All tender bids must include a valid credit card number.
- All online bid submissions are governed by the Terms and Conditions.
- All available details are provided on the Salvage Listings page; there is no guarantee as to accuracy or correctness.
- All vehicles are sold without a warranty or guarantee of any kind. All sales are final.
- Buyer beware: The responsibility remains with the buyer to view the salvage items prior to bidding.
- Purchaser has seven days to remove salvage.
- Highest or any bid not necessarily accepted.
For more information, contact the Salvage Department at 204-985-7844 during business hours (Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
Current Auctions and Tenders