For items sold by tender in rural locations:
- Bids must be received in our office by 4:00 p.m. the day before the sale.
- No bids will be accepted after 4:00 p.m. the day before the sale. There are no exceptions.
- Tenders will be opened and salvage awarded on the mornings of the sale. Successful buyers will be notified in the usual manner (email, fax or phone). Results will be available after the sale is closed.
- All tender bids must include a credit card number. Please send to: Salvage Department, 1981 Plessis Road, Winnipeg MB R2C 5C7. Fax: 204-224-5616
- All online bid submissions are governed by the terms and conditions posted.
- All available details are provided; there is no guarantee as to correctness.
- All vehicles are sold without a warranty or guarantee of any kind, and all sales are final.
- The responsibility remains with the buyer to view the salvage items prior to bidding: BUYER BEWARE.
- Purchaser has seven days to remove salvage.
- Includes GST and PST where applicable.
- "Highest or any bid not necessarily accepted."
See the Rural Tender Process
Current Auctions and Tenders