For items sold by tender in rural locations (outside Brandon):
- Bids must be received in our Brandon office by 4:30 p.m. the day before the sale.
- No bids will be accepted after 4:30 p.m. the day before the sale. There are no exceptions.
- Tenders will be opened and salvage awarded on the mornings of the sale. Successful buyers will be notified in the usual manner (email, fax or phone). Results will be available after the sale is closed.
- All tender bids must include payment with bid. Please send to:
731 1st Street, Brandon, Manitoba R7A 6C3. Fax: 204-726-9183
- All online bid submissions are governed by the posted.
- Online and fax bids to include credit card number. Mailed tender bids to include certified cheque, money order, or credit card number. Telephone bids will not be accepted.
- All available details are provided; there is no guarantee as to correctness.
- The responsibility remains with the buyer to view the salvage items prior to bidding – BUYER BEWARE.
- Purchaser has seven days in which to pickup salvage.
- Include GST and PST where applicable.
"Highest or any bid not necessarily accepted."
Current Auctions and Tenders