Winnipeg Auction Sales
Bidding takes place at 1981 Plessis Road in Winnipeg, each Wednesday at 10 a.m. Parking is available within the Salvage Yard.
Bidders must be 18 or older, be registered for the auction and have a bidding number. Photo ID may be required.
Preparing for the auction
- Examine the vehicle or other salvage item beforehand, to make sure it's what you want. You can view salvage on auction days (Wednesdays) from 8:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Register for the auction.
- Give us written authorization beforehand, if you're a permanent bidder, and you want another bidder to replace you at the auction.
Picking up salvage
Vehicles sold through the Winnipeg auction will remain within the Salvage Yard until removed by owner or towing company. Once a vehicle has been paid for, customers may access the Salvage Yard to retrieve purchase
- Salvage Yard business hours: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (Wednesday, Thursday and Friday)
- After-hours pick up: Customers must attend the main security entrance to gain access into the Salvage Yard.
- Customer must adhere to the rules posted within the Salvage Yard.
- All items must be removed from MPI premises by 5 p.m. Friday following the purchase.
- Loading of salvage vehicles is available Wednesdays (2:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.) and Thursdays (9 a.m. – 11 a.m.) Vehicles must be loaded within the designated loading area.
The responsibility remains with the buyer to view the salvage items prior to bidding. All vehicles are sold without warranty or guarantee of any kind. All sales are final.
For more information, contact the Salvage Department at 204-985-7844 during business hours (Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
See Current Auctions and Tenders.