Replacement transportation

Autopac covers replacement transportation in three situations:

1. When your vehicle is stolen. Your Basic Autopac insurance covers you.

2. When another Autopac-insured driver was at fault for damaging your vehicle in a collision. Here, you claim against the other driver's liability insurance.

3. When you have Manitoba Public Insurance's Extension Loss of Use coverage.

Covering these three situations achieves a good balance between protection and the premiums we have to charge. If you have to rent a vehicle, we pay for daily rental charges and taxes but not gas, mileage, collision damage waivers (CDW) or personal accident waivers (PAI).