Bodily Injury & Fatalities

Meal Allowances

Meal allowances can be claimed when you are required to travel for the purpose of receiving treatment, participating in rehabilitation or undergoing a medical examination at the request of Manitoba Public Insurance. The allowance may also be claimed for a companion or assistant when required due to your age or health status.

Please see the PIPP benefits page for the amounts that apply this year.