Bodily Injury & Fatalities

180 Days After the Accident

If, 180 days after the accident, you still can't work and can't care for a child under the age of 16 or an adult who can't work, you have the option of continuing to receive the Caregiver Weekly Indemnity or receiving income replacement based on your determined employment. Your case manager will talk to you about this option and calculate how much you'd receive based on income replacement for your determined employment.