Professional Internship Program
The key to meaningful employment is having the right skills and educational background. But getting a job where you can put these things to use can be difficult without any real life work experience to back it up.
Imagine working side-by-side with leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Professional Internship with Manitoba Public Insurance.
As a Professional Intern with Manitoba Public Insurance, you will gain meaningful, real-world experience and bridge the gap between post-secondary and your career. As one of the province's Top Employers, we’ll ensure you get the training, tools and encouragement you need to succeed. We provide a respectful, inclusive work environment with clear and consistent direction. We ensure our people have the support they need to do their jobs!
- To be eligible for a one-year Professional Internship with Manitoba Public Insurance you must:
- Be enrolled in a minimum two-year program at a recognized university or college in Manitoba.
- Be in your graduation year.
- Be in an area of study that is relevant to a career at Manitoba Public Insurance.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills.
- Ability to deal with highly confidential matters.
- Attention to detail and effective time management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Related work experience is an asset.
To ensure a diversified and representative workforce, Manitoba Public Insurance invites Indigenous persons, visible minorities and persons with disabilities to apply for this opportunity. We encourage you to declare your employment equity status when completing your online application form.
Please note: a satisfactory criminal record check and education verification will be required for all successful candidates. Applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
The recruitment of Professional Internship opportunities typically occurs each spring. Visit our current openings to view our current opportunities and to submit an online application.