Drinking, Driving and Fatal Vision
- Participants wear Fatal Vision goggles and perform simple hand/eye motor skill tests. The visual impairment leads to their eventual frustration.
- Teens and adults.
- Not recommended for pregnant women, children, people with health problems or people who get motion sickness easily.
- To demonstrate the influence of alcohol on the senses and to show the dangers of driving while impaired.
- Each participant is put through co-ordination exercises of three to five minutes each.
- These include ball toss, walking a straight line and various other activities to demonstrate the influence of alcohol. Demonstrations at community events and larger-scale activities are done on a walk-up basis.
- Area/Surface: About 10 feet x 30 feet on any type of surface, indoor or outdoor (flooring, grass, pavement)
- Attendance: Minimum of 15 people
- Other: A table or stand
To request the Fatal Vision Goggles, please fill out the online booking form here.